11. Make Bukharan Plov for husbandman. I made this ridiculously delicious dish last year when he was out of the country for three months. It's a bit time consuming but well worth the effort.
Done. This was an amazing feast, and we shared the meal with some dear friends of ours.
12. Wake up at 6am at least five days a week.
Done. I am now getting up five days a week at 5.30. Feeling very productive and good about myself by noon.
13. Don't say yes to every X-mas party and event this year.
Done. Self care was my mantra this past holiday season. I got plenty of sleep every night and cut back on the sweets. I felt clear headed and focused all holiday season.
14. Eat cheese only one day a week.
Done. Yay for me! This was a hard one, as my husband and I love cheese. I only ate cheese one day a week expect for christmas through new year's.
15. Create photo book of our camping and hiking trip last year through Scotland.
I plan to make this for our 5th anniversary this June. I really wanted to complete this, but I got busy with holiday tasks.
16. Finish watercolor series. Started a fun watercolor series in August, and would like to add at least two more to this series.